Results Business Advisors is a group of business brokers that specialize in the confidential sale of established businesses across a variety of industries in and around the Omaha Metropolitan area.
Our Business Brokers Have Experience in Many Different Industries
Some of these industries include:
- Assisted Living Facilities/Day Care Centers
- Automotive Services (Rentals, Repairs, Sales, Towing, Tires)
- Bars, Breweries & Lounges
- Car Washes/Coin Laundries/Laundromats
- Construction Related (Trades, Remodeling, Home Inspection)
- Convenience Stores (Liquor Stores, Grocery Stores, Wine Shops)/Gas Stations/Truck Stops
- Distribution/Wholesale (Liquor, Medical Equipment, Grocery, Industrial)
- Entertainment (Billiards, Bowling, Concert Venues)
- Food Related (Bakeries, Catering, , Restaurants (Coffee Shops, Fast Food, Fine Dining)
- Home Services
- Hotels, Motels and Resorts/Bed & Breakfast
- Insurance (Companies, Agencies, Brokerages)
- Lawn Service/Landscaping/Nurseries
- Manufacturing (Electrical, Metal Goods, General, Machinery, Plastic products, Signs, Valves)
- Marinas (Storage, Sales, Yacht Services)
- Media Related (Radio Stations, Videography)
- Medical Services (Billing, Laboratories, Practices, Transcription)
- Moving & Storage/Storage Facilities/Junk Yards
- Parking Lots/Resurfacing/Striping
- Pet Services (Grooming, Walking, Pet Sitting, Boarding, Pet Shops, Pet Supply)
- Printing (Silk screen, Commercial, Quick Print)
- Pharmacies/Drug Stores
- Publishers (Books, Newspapers, Software, Internet)
- Real Estate/Business Brokerage Offices
- Recreation (Banquet Halls, Bicycle Shops, Boat Dealers, Bowling Centers, Movie Theaters)
- Rental Centers
- Retail stores (Beauty, Clothing, Gifts, Supplies, General, Hardware, Bedding, Books, Sporting Goods)
- Salon & Spa Services (Hair Salons, Nail Salons, Spas, Barber Shops, Beauty Salons, Tanning)
- Services (Accounting, Dentistry, Lock & Key Shops, Payroll, Tax Services, Staffing)
- Technology Related (IT Services, Website Design, Cell Phone Stores)
- Waste Collection
And many other industries.
Situations Our Business Brokers Can Help You With
Some businesses have been operating for decades. while others have been operating for just a few months. Many owners are selling businesses and leasing the space where the business is located.
In some cases the owners actively manage the day-to-day operations while in other cases, the owners are absentee and have management running the business in their absence. Other owners own both the business and the real property where the business is located & wish to sell both the business and the property.
Our Omaha business brokers have experience helping both through the hurdles you may come across in each case.
Results Business Advisors experienced business brokers are also experienced at finding you a financially qualified buyer for your business, your real estate or both.