Looking for an Omaha area Business Broker?
The brokers at Results Business Advisors specialize in selling established businesses and commercial real estate in Omaha and the surrounding areas. We have a number of highly qualified business brokers with varied backgrounds in business that will help you through every step of the process.
Our brokers have personally owned, managed, created and/or sold their own small businesses, which helps them understand both the needs and concerns of sellers & buyers of privately held businesses. Whether you have an interest in buying or selling a business, we are here to help you realize a successful transaction, and have people who have been through what you are and will see as you go through the process.
Each business broker at Results Business Advisors provides the following services:
- Provide professional, honest and timely service and communication
- Represent and aid business sellers in selling their business
- Provide a Fair Market Business Evaluation to establish asking price
- Developing a Confidential Business Profile for the business for sale
- Confidentially Market and Advertise your business
- Locate, screen and financially qualify potential buyers
- Represent business buyers in acquiring a business
- Assist buyers & sellers as they negotiate price & terms
- Coordinate and smooth the selling process, on through closing of the deal
- Making sure due diligence has been done correctly and thoroughly
- Business operations consulting through and after the handover
- Refer Buyers and Sellers to other professionals, if it would be helpful, including:
- Funding sources for business acquisitions & real estate loans
- Funding sources for receivables, operating capital, inventory or capital equipment loans
- Accountants and tax strategists
- Attorneys to prepare legal documents and aid with any other potential legal issues
- Wealth strategists and financial planners
- Anyone needed to advise in the purchase, sale or merger of a business for sale in Omaha
We look forward to talking with you and learning more about your specific business interests!